Monday

Alinibuti,Sasa niko Mbali anaonyesha kunipenda-Ushauri

"I have been going through a lot since my girl left me,
but i need ur help right!!


She was my girl, we went though a lot 2gether, but we broke up a month b4 she
went to Unuversity. 6months after that I moved to California USA from Tanzania
and she is still their(Tanzania), she found my contact and she has been texting me
and emailing me.


For real dinahicious I love her so badly to this day, and she said
she still loves me, but the thing is I'm very far from her so she is, and I dont know when I'm gonna be back to Tanzania.


She send me some photo damn! she still looks great. I dont know wat to do sis, should I just forget about it (love) and be friend with her, or I should consider that 1day she will be my girl again?

I will real appreciate ur respond!!
Thanx, Mart"

Kidokezo: Msomaji wangu mpenzi, unaweza kumshauri kwa lugha uipendayo kati ya Kiswahili na kiinglishi.
Asante.


Jawabu: Hello there, You didn't say why she left you, even though is not the case but it would help me to help you. You broke up a month before she went to Uni then after six months you left the country....that means you went different ways (split up) for seven months.....enough time for both you to move on with your lives. Anyhow...

When you broke up with a person you truly deeply love for whatever reason you'll want them back within 3 months, but she has not put the effort in to rekindle your relationship when you were there (Tanzania).

What happened almost a year ago that caused her desire for you to go down and not want to try again? Have you changed or something? It sounds like she wants you back because you are in the USA unapeta (having good life).

I'm not sure as to whether this girl of yours has expressly said she wants you back or you are just thinking she does because she said she still love you and may be beacuse of how you broke up . You are both in limbo right now (you don't know what you want) and that is never a good place to be in.

Consider the reasons you split up then weigh up whether you are emotionally strong enough to go through long distance relationship, to make it work there are 3 important things you must do (1)- forgiveness, (2)-trust, (3)-Communication. Can you happily do those and with hand on heart say, you know for sure she wont ever hurt you again?

Since you don't know when you'll be going back home I think it's best for you to stay friends with her and (as you said) forget about one day having her as your lover kwa sababu it wont work.

Asante for being open, take good care of yourself.

No comments:

Pages